Fall Ball Dates
Registration - 7/5/23-8/1/23
Draft - 8/7/23 at VFW @7pm
Games - 9/5/23 -10/12/23
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
COACH SAFELY TRAINING:
This will be held on Sunday, March 12th from 2:00-4:00 at the VFW Building
It is required that ALL Coaches attend this in-person training once every two years.
A refresher course is required once a year. Please visit the link to take your refresher course: Coach Safely Refresher
We offer a spring and fall season.
Fall Baseball Season-registration begins in July 11th - August 11th -(Games are played on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons in Septembers and October)
Spring Baseball Season-registration begins in January - (Games are played in March, April and May)
- Pre-Season tournament in Springville-3/19-3/24 - (pool play games will begin Sunday afternoon)
- Game Day Eye Black Photography for Banner Photos - 3/17/23-3/18/23
- Games begin Monday 3/13/2023
- Mid season USSSA tournament 4/17/23-4/22/23
- End of the season tournament with park teams - 5/8/23-5/12/23
- Regional All Stars Tournament 6/5/23-6/11/23
- State All Stars Tournament - 8U,10U - 6/22/23-6/25/23 / 6U,12U - 6/15/23-6/20/23
- World Series - July 12-17th
Tee ball information:
We are very proud of our Springville Tee ball (also called Capball) program. Springville Tee Ball is a unique program and is unlike most Tee ball programs. We have worked very hard to refine our rules for this age (3/4 yr old). Our rules are made to prepare the players for the next level, while remembering they are 3/4 years old. We keep score, we play with 3 outs, we teach the children to throw the baseball to the bag instead of chasing the players around to tag them. To see our rules click below.
Park Rules: - Click here -Spring Baseball Park Rules 2022.docx
Fall Ball Rules - Click Here - Baseball Fall Ball Park Rules 2021.docx
To view USSSA Rec league rules for 2023 link is below:https://usssaleague.com
Copy Link for yearly refresher Coach Safely Training: (Please copy and paste into search bar)
Baseball Committee Members/Commissioners:
Tim Cosby, AJ Bush, Bradley Kerr
To purchase a field sponsorship banner for the fields, please fill out the form below and email email@example.com
Click for - Banner Sponsorship Program Form.docx
- Ages - 3/4,5/6,7/8,9/10,11/12,13/14 (Compute age as of May 1)
- Registration Fee - 3/4Tee ball - $110 / 6U-14U Baseball - $175 (jersey, hat, socks & pants included)
- Regular Season Games will begin in March 13th.
- Games will be played on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday evening and Friday.
- Springville Youth Baseball is sanctioned under USSSA of Alabama
For questions about Springville Baseball email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Springville offers a 10% need-based discount for all sport registrations. To receive the discount, please email a copy of one of the following forms below to email@example.com along with what sport you are registering for. The submitted form will be retained on file for 1 year.
- Letter from child’s school showing qualification for free/reduced lunch
- Medicaid/Medicare ID
- Supplemental Security Income
- Food Stamps Eligibility
- Alabama Family Assistance (TANF)
- Proof of income of every adult in the home (equal or less to 150% poverty rate)