Fall Ball Dates
Registration - 7/5/23-8/1/23
Draft - 8/7/23 at VFW @7pm
Games - 9/5/23 -10/12/23
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
COACH SAFELY TRAINING:
This will be held on Sunday, March 12th from 2:00-4:00 at the VFW Building
It is required that ALL Coaches attend this in-person training once every two years. A refresher course is required yearly. Please visit the following link to take your refresher course. Coach Safely Refresher
- We offer a Spring and Fall season.
Fall Softball Season-registration begins in July 11th - August 11th -(Games are played on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons in Septembers and October)
Spring Softball Season-registration begins in January - (Games are played in March, April and May)
- Ages -5/6,7/8,9/10,11/12 (Compute age as of December 31st, 2022)
- Spring Evaluations will be on 2/11/2023 on field 3 at the Springville Baseball/Softball Complex (101 Camp Road)
- Registration Fee - $175 (jersey, socks & pants included)
- Regular Season Games will begin in March.
- Games will be played on some weeknights (No Wednesday games).
- Player eye black photo banners can be purchased at registration.
- Head Coaches can apply now on our website.
- Springville Youth Softball is sanctioned by USA Softball of Alabama
Rec Tournaments for 2023
To be announced!
OPENING DAY- March 13, 2023
Springville Softball Club
Softball Committee Members:
Steven Crane | Clint Clark | Amanda Pyle | Anna Hall | Graham Darnell | Rick McQueen
Click here for committee bylaws - 23 Youth Softball Committee and Park Rules Master Copy.docx
Springville Youth Softball offers a Spring and Fall season for ages 4-12.
To register go to springvilleparksandrec.com select account/register and set up an account, then register.
You can register in person any weekday from 8:30am-4:30pm in our parks and rec. office behind Walmart in the sports complex.
Springville Youth Softball is sanctioned by USA Softball of Alabama
The City of Springville offers a 10% need-based discount for all sport registrations. To receive the discount, please email a copy of one of the following forms below to email@example.com along with what sport you are registering for. The submitted form will be retained on file for 1 year.
- Letter from child’s school showing qualification for free/reduced lunch
- Medicaid/Medicare ID
- Supplemental Security Income
- Food Stamps Eligibility
- Alabama Family Assistance (TANF)
- Proof of income of every adult in the home (equal or less to 150% poverty rate)